Y Monday, July 20, 2009 ; 5:05 PM
As it begin..
I didn’t expect walking around at Vivo City can be as tiring as it is. Met up lunch with Yvonne on Saturday since we haven been meeting for ages. We chatted a lot than we expected. Of course there are lots of good old memories to be share. Some are good ones where we feel proud of our friends. Some are rather bad, we can only say memories last till there. I was rather shocked/sad when Yvonne broke the news to me.
As I always say, life is fragile. It’s just like a thin sheet of glass. It's might break any time. So do treasure your loved ones and friends well, you might never know that will be like the last time you meet them. For that I regret, I regret for not making an extra effort. Sometimes when thing/person are gone. Then humans will start to regret. For that I agree. I'm going to make an extra effort to meet up often with my friends.
Attend Julian 21st birthday party at Cine. Thanks for inviting me to your birthday party. Initially, I didn’t know there's such function room in Cine. Kind of lost actually. chatted with many seniors, most importantly, the fruit tarts is nice! =D
Photos will be uploaded once I got it.
Okay, for that I still have 3 more birthday celebrations to go. I declared myself, I'm broke.
steps to solve the problems..
Simplicity is life. Y