Y Wednesday, July 22, 2009 ; 11:40 PM
As it begin..
Somehow or rather, the feeling I'm having is rather unexplained. Eh, it's not really a bad feeling actually. It's more of relaxing and happier feeling. Cause I have know, I have try my best. And the result end with them. =)
"Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you have decided to look beyond the imperfections."
I fully understand what it's mean once again. =D cause I have decided to look at the brighter way. Positive thinking mindset. =))
For that reason. I understand =)
Have been rotting for the past 3 days. Oh well, not rotting actually. I manage to finish some of my to do list and it still on going. Now I have Audrey to join me rotting. =D but she not rotting as long as me. x)
So smile more! =D I bet it will be a happy day.
2 down, 1 more to go..
Simplicity is life. Y