Y Sunday, July 26, 2009 ; 12:53 PM
As it begin..
I came across the room. I saw the paper on the table, I know it's wrong reading his stuff. But eventually I read it. Guilt just flow past me, as I read on. Through I didn’t flipped through the second page. I already guess what it is anyway.
Seeing him so engross in doing that, but yet having unhappiness face on her. What I could only do was to stand aside and look at the situation and pray there is changes to be made. But it's didn’t after weeks have past.
In his view, he had his own reasons. In her view, she had her own reasons. It's didn’t tally actually. He's doing for the good for you, you are doing for the good of him. It's good for everyone in the end. But why unhappiness is still there?
For that I'm still unable to solve it. In either way, one will still get hurt.
How I wished, someone could actually understand how I feel now. And guide me through, steps to solve it without anyone getting hurt. But I know it cant.
I can still only stand aside and wish for changes to be change.
Simplicity is life. Y