Y Thursday, July 30, 2009 ; 11:09 PM
As it begin..
Sad to say, 2 week break is ending soon. The feeling of not waking up early is good. There is not a need to squeeze with people in the morning rush train is good. But I guess next week I got to go back to this daily routine again. Well, that's life actually.
Been spending quality time with my friends and finish up all my to-do list. Through I only manage to complete half of the tasks, met up with half of my friends list that I have actually written. But I think it's more than good enough. Cause, I do bother to finish up to-do list and my friends actually bother to meet up with me despite of their work. =D
My room was indeed in a very neat and tidy(well, not that tidy actually). Perhaps, you can rate it from 3 stars to 4 stars now? Through, it's still quite messy at some part of the room. But still, it's does look nice. Somehow, I decided to dump all my secondary school notes away. And I being to realize how much notes I got, I wonder am I that hardworking when I'm in secondary school? It’s like piles of notes after notes. Ranging from Social Studies, Physical, Chemistry and the list go on. But when I clear all of them. I have 2 big space from my cupboard. =D
Beside that I found many interesting stuffs. I found the drawing that Lisa gave to me. The cartoon pooh she drew. I simply laughed, for what we can really do in secondary school that time. I saw my Maths paper, I remember the time where Audrey, Lina and I were like having intensive program with Ms Rio after school daily for 1 whole month and the result we get was quite disappointed actually. For that we finally understand the big differences between Express and NA stream. Nevertheless, we all make it through. =D
I found a box, full of my diaries from sec 2 till poly year 2, before I actually switch over to OneNote. I wonder what's the motivation for me to write for so long. However, there's only sad memories in there. I cant find any happy memories in there. x) well, it's been silly actually. Complain how hard N and O level was, but it's over. For that I spend half of my day reading that.
Meeting up with friends were good too. Keep on updating ourselves, been months that I last saw them. We just keep updating and updating ourselves. Hours ago I met Karen for dinner, interesting stories I heard. Recalling the time we had since year 1, esp during FYP. I think that's the most fun but yet stressful time we had. But still, it's nice. =))
And lastly, I went to catch sunset. =))

But after that I found out this actually much nicer. =D

Beautiful wasn’t it?
Starting work next Monday, everything got to start from scratch. I hope everything will be fine. =)
when even + even = even, but odd + odd != odd.
Simplicity is life. Y