Y Saturday, July 04, 2009 ; 8:02 PM
As it begin..
The feeling of having income earned by yourself was good, but you got to really forfeit something in exchange for that. Daily routine I had and I'm kind of sick of it. Sometimes I felt the distance between my friends. Everyone is heading their own way now and we did meet up as often as we did. Lazy and lack of sleep is one of our main reason.
But still.. I manage to catch up with some of my friends and have some fun. =)
Birthday Celebrations. Fazillah 21's Birthday. Thanks girl for inviting me. Well, it's coincidence that we shared the same birthday.


Joycelyn's Birthday. Met up with CSCC friends after my interview. It's nice of them to eat at a very slow pace while waiting for me. =D I forgotten how many scope of ice cream I took. But it's was nice. It's been ageless since I last saw them. I remember Joycelyn try all her means to blow the candles where the cake was like a meter away from her? But she manage to blow it. =D

Watched Ghost of the past girlfriend. It's really an indeed nice movie to watch =) it's quite meaningful too. =)
Pitstop Café with colleagues on Thursday, we got random during Monday lunch and decided to have a gathering before one by one left the workplace. We had a fun time enjoying the games ourselves. Counting the figure and trying to divide the sum up, looking at the "law" we implement and it's getting more and more confusing as it go on.
CSCC AGM on Friday. Looking at the year 1s does reflect on yourself 3 years ago, 3 years ago we are just like them. Happily knowing new friends and planned events for the club. Know friends from other sub-com, attending camps and participated com service events together. Remembering the days on the first AGM we had planned, how excited we are in the planning, how nervous we are saying our speech, how fun we had opening the sparking juices.
Times does really flies fast ya?
Around 7.15pm of each Saturday, there will be 6 helicopters carrying 2 Singapore Flags and flied past my house area. National Day is coming. =D Sadly to say, I did not won any ticket to NDP this year. =( I wonder how people manage to get tickets for NDP without failed. And with failed I didn’t managed to get the ticket since my first try.

I got addicted to a new game
Tower Block.
Labels: birthday, outing
Simplicity is life. Y