Y Sunday, February 22, 2009 ; 10:08 PM
As it begin..
Happy Thinking Day! It's Thinking Day today. If I'm not wrong the guides celebrate Thinking Day yesterday at the indoor stadium. And if I'm not wrong again, Henderson Guides once again gotta Gold Award. =D Congratulation!
It rained the whole day today. And the Chan's sibling manage to bake some out of the box. =)


I can only said, the cup cakes was a total failure. Although it's look like a cup cake and the color look good. But it's tasteless, I think I soaked the cereals for too long. Brothers are kind enough to help me. Actually they take turn, since they are both waiting for the time slot to use the computer, that why they are helping me one after another.
But the chocolate cookies was an successful one =) but I think I have put too much icing sugar. It's just taste too sweet. But overall was quite a good one, as this are the new recipes that I found online/books.
Oh no, I'm addicted to facebook. x)
Simplicity is life. Y