Y Friday, February 20, 2009 ; 10:00 PM
As it begin..
It's my last paper yesterday, compare to Linux this is much easier than Friday paper, I almost died right away when I saw the Linux paper. But I think BRCOM paper wasn’t an easy paper either. In both way, both paper are hard =S
I'm finally able to meet my dearest Audrey and Lisa out for a walk. Envy them till the end, where they end their poly life right before cny. Cool right? Where I'm still doing FYP and BRCOM assignment. =S but it's over anyway. =D
It's been fast that poly life has ended, what's left now is the path that I'm going to take. Many options available but unsure if it's workable. But still, I got to try, not to give up and give my best till the end. Who's know, you might just get the jobs you want eventually.
Met up with fyp group mate right after our last paper. Headed over to Fish and Co to celebrate that we had completed our last paper and fyp! Though, it just 2 weeks that fyp ended. It's seem that it's been ages that I didn’t see them. We used to work like some zombies and now we are just so free. My asst. leader said that she missed the time when I keep prompting her in msn to update me on the statue of the report. Oh no, I'm feeling guilty now. =S we concluded that we shall have steamboat for the next outing. =D

12 more days! =D
near yet far.Labels: exam, fyp, outing
Simplicity is life. Y