Y Friday, February 27, 2009 ; 1:14 AM
As it begin..
Finally got to meet up with the girls. It's been really long that I last saw them, we seem to went missing in action as all of us are busy with fyp and assignments. But right now we are all free, and excited on the upcoming oversea trip. =D
It's been silly of us that we want to recall the times when we are in secondary school and we actually went to took neoprint. The outcome was.. We don’t know how to use the machines? And make a mistake? I just can't stop myself from laughing when I see the outcome of the printing. But I guess when Lisa read this, she gotta kill me? X)

And I saw rainbow! Not 1 but 2! I remember the previous time I saw 2 rainbow was when I'm still studying at MI, but I didn’t manage to capture it, as it's already morning assembly time. It's impossible to take out your handphone and snap the photos right?

Was really really happy when I saw. =D
I got to find back myself, the one who I'm last time. =)
I really had a enjoyable day yesterday!
Labels: outing, rainbow
Simplicity is life. Y