Y Tuesday, March 03, 2009 ; 2:20 AM
As it begin..
I told myself not to bother on the words you said,
but actually I do care a lot.Why do you want to bother so much on my education? I can cross away all the mean words you said to me in the past. But why, can't you just stop saying it? It's getting more and more nonsense as it go on. Now, you comment that going poly is a waste of time. And you said it indirectly. Are you trying to look down on me yet again? Whatever I did I always wrong.
But it's okay, I live for who I am. Not for you =) I have my own goals and dreams to achieve. I have a wonderful family and friends =). Living in Singapore is not like what it is 30 years ago. Things do changes and it's still changing. =)
This does really piss me off when I heard about it. But it 's okay, I still respect you. =)
I always unsure about myself why I end up with so many events to attend in a single day. And I think my planning of my personal schedule is horrible. Satursday was poly class gathering, met up with Hidayah and headed over to ECP. Got lost and called for help, thanks! Walking aimless to the pit and almost overshot. The sky love us too much by showering rain to us, but we manage to barbecue the food without fail. The guys got drenched by the rain, while the girls are happily holding the umbrella.
Reached home and got sick. How nice it was.
21 more days to FO Camp.
2 more days to oversea trip!
Got to pack my bag soon!
Joy in the rain…
Rainbow after the rain..
Labels: bbq, fo camp, oversea
Simplicity is life. Y