Y Thursday, January 01, 2009 ; 3:23 AM
As it begin..

Happy 2009!
A year has pass. Let's welcome the 2009! =)
I remember I begin last year New Year Day by ended up myself doing WEBA and SAPP assignment. I think that the worst semester I had in poly. You might just went crazy without you knowing. I remember there is a day where multiple event happening; morning - SAPP interview, afternoon - WEBA end of module exam, evening - ITP interview.
But not too bad, my result for that semester had improved. All the hard work we hard is worth it. =)
Got heavily involved in FO Camp as the Asst. Camp Chief. Got to thanks the chairperson, Yi Wen. For giving me this opportunity. And it's been another great pleasant to work with Kelvin once again. Remember the day we have to come back school almost daily just to submit proposal. Right Kelvin?
Begin my first semester of school by attending ITP for 4 months. It is not either long or short. That when I started to miss schooling, cscc and astro. The bus ride to workplace is rather unforgettable, squeezing bus with people just to get to work on time. =S
Initially didn’t enjoy attachment much, but as time go by. Knowing how the working society is about. Dealing with unlimited task daily, I begin to understand how things work and fact of life. Perhaps that when I really understand how things work and continue to work in my attachment place after my itp end. =)
Was fortune to work in F1 this year. Was being deploy from ticketing (checking of entrance ticket) to usher at Grand Stand (the place where the starting point is) Cool view! Seeing all the cars zooming around! Know many great friends, enjoy myself watching the race. Ha ha!
Back to school for FYP. Finally found my FYP after quite sometimes, finding fyp group is not as easy as it was.Now, I enjoy myself doing project with my fyp group mates. =) most important I got to see back my friends again, although some went ITP now. I got to participate in CSCC event, get myself back to Friday session of Astro. =)
Aspiration Camp is a new camp that I have attended in poly. A camp for DSA, a camp which bring smile to the DSA camper. Enriching experience I have learn, which cant really be found outside. =)
Lastly, Happy New Year, friends! =)
thanks!Labels: 2009, new year, reflection
Simplicity is life. Y