Y Sunday, December 28, 2008 ; 6:54 PM
As it begin..
Holidays end this week and school start next week. I do hope next week is a holiday week too, but it's wasn’t.
Went for the Christmas Party with CSCC on Monday, coincident Astro was also having Christmas Party that day. BBQ food and christmas exchange was the usually stuff. I got The Body Shop gift from Cindy and Aaron got my gift from CSCC. And I got The Body Shop gift from Dandan and Beng Guang got my gift from Astro. Thanks Jin Ru for the Christmas present too! =) Thank Cultural Sub Com for organizing this event =)
I spent my Christmas eve, Christmas and Boxing day with my family. Daddy was the Santa Clause of the family, each one of us got ourselves a present =) ranging from PC games, house hold product, IT products etc.
Met up with classmate for dinner during Christmas Eve. Nearly couldn’t find that place. Dinner at Pasta De Warku. One of my favorite Japanese Restaurant. =)

Headed over to Suntec and drew on the "Make a wish" ball. The person actually gave us a brand new one, and we started drawing. Many things are being drew. Er, money drop from the sky, grow taller, world peace, angel something, no illness and etc.


Next headed over to Esplanade for some game session. With forfeit of course. Didn’t manage to have a countdown, but I think New Year countdown would be a better one. =)



Okay, back to BRCOM assignment which is due tomorrow? I guess, brcom and fyp is going to celebrate new year eve with me =))
interest is no longer there..
Simplicity is life. Y