Y Saturday, December 20, 2008 ; 1:01 AM
As it begin..
Shall begin on Wednesday.
Went for Fazillah's FYP event, Hope For Aids Awareness Campaign located at
Home Club which is near Clarke Quay. Met up with my ex-classmate, they all grew taller and I look pretty short when I stand beside the guys. =S
Try the alcoholic drink in there, since it is in the package, I think each and everyone of us choose different drinks and I got myself Volka with fruit punch. I think not bad, better than Volka with coke. Audrey got herself some don’t-know-what-beer and it taste er, a bit nice but werid?
Congrat to Fazillah for completing her FYP. =)
Photos time =)
Outside.



Inside.


Lastly, group photos =)

Thursday ` went for CSCC Chalet. Met up with Joycelyn before heading to Downtown East. Had a fun time playing heart attack, the poker card we use is pretty unusual where it is thrice of it original size? Had a fun time exploring Yu Qin's iPhone too.
Friday` After FYP, my group went Sake Sushi for lunch/dinner. To celebrate that we complete Phase 1 (which is overdue for ages) and grab chance to enjoy ourselves before we try to strangle one another for Phase 2 of FYP?

And… Hello friends! My mum and I are currently making hand-made bracelet.

For the bracelet shown above cost SGD $16. It is made up of 4 crystal and 1 metal item. The bracelet can be customize, e.g. the crystal shape and color and the items to be attached to the bracelet. Theme can be set too. e.g. the above photo are set to the theme, love. Cost of the bracelet might be vary due to the amount of items attached to the bracelet. We also do earrings too =)
So friends, if you are interested in my product, feel free to contact me in any form. =D also recommend to your friends if you feel my product is good. =)
Anyway, while surfing some blog shop I found this Mickey Mouse MP3 but I'm not sure if it's a great deal to buy it. With 35 dollar a package you will receive:
Standard Pack:
1 GB Disney Mickey MP3, Original Ear Piece, USB Cable
Additional:
Neckstrap, Silicon cover, Wall Charger, Earpiece Accessory
I wonder if it's worth to buy, cause I have been eyeing that?
too much work, not enough time. Slack too much, and I regretted
Simplicity is life. Y