Y Saturday, August 23, 2008 ; 10:53 PM
As it begin..
Back to work on Tuesday, everything look the same except that I'm alone for most of the time. I'm doing more of admin stuff now and I begin to realized that it's a forever never ending job. But well, it's okay. I'm not doing that forever anyway. =)
Perhaps due to the weather this few days plus the cold temperature in the office. I'm down with flu. I felt like throwing that nose far away from me. Tissue is my best friend for today. =)
Went out with Chanchan today despite of the rain. Searching for a right bag before school reopen. But it's seem that both of us can find the suitable bag we want somehow.
Currently playing: Professor Layton and the Curious Village (DS)
A fun game to play which require to use your brain very much. There's a storyline to follow and puzzles to be complete. What I like most, there is no time limits when solving the puzzle. =) but each time you solve the puzzle wrongly, points will be deducted.
Here are some puzzle that I recall. Try it =D
Ten candles stand burning in a dining room. A strong breeze blows in through an open window and extinguishes two of them. Checking back in on the candles later, you see that one more candle has gone out. To make sure no more flames go out, you shut the window. Assuming the wind doesn’t extinguish any more candles. How many candles do you have left in the end?
Ans: 3
The 7 candles that manage to stay lit will melt down completely. The only candles that remain in the end are the 3 that are extinguished by the wind and therefore stay intact.
And
Imagine a digital clock like this one (03:33) show. How many times will the clock display three or more of the same number in a row over the course of 1 day?
In case you were wondering, the clock in this puzzle displays time on a 12-hour scale. Not military time.
Ans: 34
There are lots more. But I don’t really remember. Shall post the answer in the next entry, if not there's no fun. Happy thinking!
knowing where I'm heading..
Simplicity is life. Y