Y Monday, August 18, 2008 ; 10:34 PM
As it begin..
I can't believe that the popcorn combo is more expensive than the ticket x) But anyway, went to watch Money N Enough 2 with Mum.

I would rather say, the movie reflect on Singaporean lifestyle. Bewitch you are from a rich family, or from a poor family. Some I agree, some I didn’t. not really a comedy that you laugh from the start to the end. Or rather, it's the collection of Singaporean view on what life is about.
There are scenes where both of us cant stop ourselves laughing. There are scenes which remind us of my granny and nanny. It’s too true to be true. People might be laughing over the actions that she did. But somehow they didn’t realized if that happen to them. Would they still be laughing like that they are in the cinema? They will never know the feeling until they experience it themselves.
It's just a movie after all.
Mum said she want to watch Journey to the center of earth. shall watch it with her one day =D
Singapore clinch a Silver for Table Tennis. =D Well Done Girls, you have done us proud. =D
Back to work tomorrow. Suddenly, I just don’t feel like going back.
look forward, not backward
Simplicity is life. Y