Y Sunday, August 31, 2008 ; 9:09 PM
As it begin..
I cant believe I actually survive during the last 2 weeks in the office. With only me, myself and I doing the admin tasks. Not as lonely as it can be, consultants are having lunch with me everyday unless they are on deployment. Went home together with me, sharing of life experience moments with me. I do learn something from them. =)
Monday, dinner with Shuyi at The Fish Market located at PS. The food there was not bad actually, something similar to fish and co. We had promised ourselves to meet up once every 2 months. =D
Wednesday, dinner with Degreeian at Essentials Brew. Had a long chat there, we talking about graduating trip, we actually consider Hong Kong is the further place we can go. Some even suggest go fishing, tour around Singapore. We talked about anything and everything.

Friday, dinner with some of the cscc peeps at.. I don’t remember the place. It's located at the Cathay. Celebrate Ben and Hui San birthday. It's been really long since I last saw them. The last time I saw them was like in June. We manage to settle on Starbuck and have a random chat. Plan to go some fishing trip at don’t know where. I don’t remember.

Saturday, went out with dumb dumb to Comex. Sea of people there, manage to find what I want. Went around looking and listening for a good ear piece but eventually we manage to found one.
Met kor to pass him his early birthday present. I think this is the present that I think it's more of what he need than he want. I think he will enjoy it? Walked through the entire crumple shops in Singapore but sadly to say we still cant find the color and the model we want to buy.
Stand up and move on..
Simplicity is life. Y