Y Wednesday, June 04, 2008 ; 11:37 PM
As it begin..
Weekdays are long,
Weekend are short,
And still, life still go on.
I'm sort of getting used to the working life after so many weeks. Waking up at usual time, catching the same bus everyday, having breakfast on my way to work, catching the bus when I'm off from work. That's the daily routine that I have.
Work, eat, sleep and study is what I have for weekday,
Play, eat, sleep and study is what I have for weekend,
And it all repeat again and again.
Holiday is something which I desire., but it's still long still it come. Patience is the only word that I can say, endurance come after that. Counting down is what I'm doing now. 10 more weeks to go. I have spent 7 weeks of internship, long? Not really. Short? Not really too.
Tired is what I can say now.
something which fall from the top..
Simplicity is life. Y