Y Saturday, May 31, 2008 ; 12:53 AM
As it begin..
I'm so glad that weekend have arrive. Have been waiting since Wednesday. Hectic week I have. Tasks after tasks, each tasks is associated with deadlines. And deadlines are tight.
Today was Funomynite. Didn’t wanted to go back in the first place. But I'm glad that I went back. Saw back many seniors and my friends. Chatting here and there. Bit of here and there. I must make an effort to go back to school on every Friday so I still can keep contacts with my friends. It seem that I'm totally cut off the connection from school, from cca, from classmate.
Sometimes I do wish that both of my brothers would be a little bit considerate. I don’t mind they use my stuffs or mess up my room. But it would be appreciated where they could put back the stuffs in the original place. But yet they didn’t. I don’t mind they are playing computer games late at night. But there is a limit, I do have work the next morning. I don’t mind they are playing games and turn on the volume loudly, but I do hope they understand that I'm studying for test. Excuses like "it's holiday" is not acceptable. I really really hope they spare a thoughts for others.
an no return value..
Simplicity is life. Y