Y Saturday, June 07, 2008 ; 10:28 PM
As it begin..
Weekend are here once again. =)
Enjoyable night yesterday. Despite of a tiring day I had for work. Met ex-classmate for dinner. Suppose to try out New York New York. But we ended ourselves at Café Cartel. Well, we still had fun together. Many things to be talk about. Many stuffs to be share about. Many things to be complain about. I'm sure all of us had a great time laughing together.
We celebrate Si Wei's birthday. Which is over due for quite some times. He brought us gifts from his ITP trip. Which consist of many stuffs. Thanks!

Make a trip to the library today. Wonder around Bukit Merah Central afterward. Quite enjoyable, memories does fill in as I was walking toward the interchange. Silly stuffs I did with my primary and secondary school friends. Quite memorable.
Came across a quotations somewhere.
"The world's literature and folklore are full of stories that point out how futile it can be to seek happiness, rather, happiness is a blessing that comes to you as you go along; a treasure that you incidentally find."
Walk slowly...
Simplicity is life. Y