Y Friday, April 18, 2008 ; 12:25 AM
As it begin..
Went for ITP briefing yesterday.
Although, I went school almost everyday. But yesterday was a bit kind of different. I don’t know why. Karen felt too so.
Karen's attachment place is really near my area. Have to urge to exchange with her. But, her company is major in java platform. I prefer Microsoft than java. Glad that I'm attached to Microsoft company.
Attachment start next Monday! I got to enjoy myself for the rest of the week. So many things to do, but yet so little time. But it’s okay, it's all right. Daphne has a way anyway.
Dinner with Yvonne at Aijisen. Been long since I last saw her. Had a nice time chatting with her. Everything under the sun. =)

Went to have a try and played Dream Chronicles 2 today. It's much more exciting than the Dream Chronicles 1. well, It's does crack my brain, I actually stuck in one level for more than 1/2 an hour. Totally lost. Great game to play. For people who like to solve mystery stuff.
FO BBQ this coming Saturday. =D
Appreciated. =)
Simplicity is life. Y