Y Monday, April 14, 2008 ; 10:57 PM
As it begin..
Suddenly, I went online today. And only a batch of people were online.
I totally forgotten that school start today. And.. I'm trying very hard now to sleep early and wake up early to prepare myself for attachment. But still.. I think.. Continue to work hard..
Last Saturday was FO Weekend Activity 08/09. Well Done OCs. Despite of the rain, they still continue their games at Sentosa. I'm sure the participant enjoy themselves. =D
Was involved in station games. First time, normal GP. Not in OC, not as GL.
I found 2 of my long lost friends in there. Both from same primary school. But all of us have forgotten each other name. =D
Went back to school today to check my ITP placement. Forgotten where the release posting area was. But manage to find it in the end. I got to the company where I was sent for interview earlier January this year. Some business IT company. Got to work hard, got to learn new things. Tomorrow I'm going for a rekee, before FO OC debriefing.
It's been fast. Holidays are over, lesson are back. 2 months, just gone like that. And now, being a year 3 student. Firstly, I do feel old. Secondly, last year in poly. Have I achieve what I want when I first enroll in poly? I left with 1 year to complete it. Can I actually do it? Complete it? I know it's hard, but I will try my best. I have actually complete 1/3 of my goal. I just left the 2/3 of it. Along with some impossible goals that I can't complete. And I know it's can't be complete anyway.
My goals for Year 3 have been set. So, Daphne, work hard! =D
Anyway, I have change my SIM card. So, there are some numbers being lost. Apologies if I ask you. "Who are you?"
Photos time =)
FO Weekend Activity 08/09

Group of us =)

me and Shu Ting

me and Hui San

me and Yiwen

Simplicity is life. Y