Y Friday, April 11, 2008 ; 9:26 PM
As it begin..
Class outing on Wednesday. Everyone was late. Except Puay Song, he is the first to arrive! And he got to rot there for quite some time. Lesson to be learn. Never be too early for my class outing. =D
Went Sentosa. The sun wasn't as blast as it was last Saturday. But still.. It's still sunny. Had a fun time burying people who got to sat near me. But still I think they are enjoying themselves too? Saw Denise but she was too busy to notice me.
Went Carol Jr for dinner. Wai Teck and I have been unsuccessfully make the ice lemon tea for 3 times I guess? I will try harder next time or.. Anyone who like to help me the next time round?
Thanks organizer for organizing this outing! But you are late! But forgiven =D I'm sure all of us had a fun time enjoying ourselves.
Dinner with Julia and YuQin on Thursday evening. Ate at Beno Box. YQ was late, and
forever late. Nice time chatting with them.

Ms Pervert, Mr Horney, Ms Delphinus =DJia you for FO weekend Activity tomorrow! Sentosa tomorrow again =D
walking memories..
Simplicity is life. Y