Y Wednesday, April 09, 2008 ; 12:20 AM
As it begin..

MC dinner today.
Went to have Fish and Co. at JP. Since Malcolm is going navy soon. Time for us to gather and update of ourselves and club. Unlimited things to talk about.
With a blink. 1 year has pass. Year 2 had ended, feel so old. Going to be year 3 in less than a week time. Unforgotten memories that CSCC had gave me. From AGM to Connection Camp to LTC to Talentime and lastly FO Camp. With little break in between. Tired but enjoyable. Enriching skills I have learn. Teamwork I have learn. Friends that I have made.
"I never regret."Saturday was preparation for FO Weekend Activity. What can I say? I was burned. Went to Yih Dar's 21st birthday chalet afterward. In some unknown chalet. Hard to find, but the chalet is big. 2 storey, 3 bedrooms, 1 master bedroom, 1 living room and a kitchen. =D
Stay overnight at the chalet. Didn’t intend to stay.. But.. Joycelyn and I had miss the last train and the last bus back home. So we took the last bus back to the chalet and stay overnight. I'm glad that I found toothbrush and toothpaste in my bag. This show, I did not unpack the bag after camp. x)
Left early that day, Joycelyn had church to attend and I need to attend my grandma's house for her birthday.
Tomorrow I'm going Sentosa with my classmate! Sentosa on last Saturday, Sentosa on tomorrow and Sentosa on this Saturday. Within a week, Sentosa for 3 times.
Photos Corner..
MC Girls

Me, YiWen, Kelvin.

Me, and Hui Si
.jpg)
Small little things…
Simplicity is life. Y