Y Friday, April 04, 2008 ; 9:55 PM
As it begin..
Back to school.
To sort out all the photos for FO Camp. Yes, I have all the photos. If you want it, please prepare 4/5 CDs. Ranging from 2 briefing dates, 3 days of prep camp and 4 days of actual camp. More infor will be posted at CSCC blog at a later time. As I'm be busy during this few days. However, if you want all the group photos and mass photos. I can send it to you via msn. =)
Special thanks to WenJing for writing the CCA Record form. Writing 200+ names for prep camp and actual camp wasn’t an easy job. We met at 1 yesterday and managed to complete at around 6+, with a little of black out at SAC. I'm sorry to say that not all helpers will get CCA points as we have over shot by a lot of helpers. But, we have try our best to put every names down. Be understanding =) Have to thanks Grace too. For answering all the questions. =)
Oh, if you want to read more about CSCC Camp. You may want to visit
here.And.. Stop asking me where my attachment placement is. I will tell you on 11 of April. That the release day for ITP posting. Even if I know where I'm attach too. I won't tell you anyway. Save your breath.
18 days to ITP. I have not enjoy my holiday. There are many places I want to go, want to do and want to eat. Can I actually complete it within the remaining days?
Prep weekend activity tomorrow. Heading to Sentosa, it's been long since I last went there. Follow by Yir Dar 21st birthday. Busy day tomorrow. =)
Photos time =)
Ocs (Not all of them are here)

GPs/GLs

CSCC FO Camp 0809

Lunch today =)

choice..
Simplicity is life. Y