Y Sunday, April 20, 2008 ; 10:24 PM
As it begin..
Tomorrow shall be my first day on attachment.
Supposing, was pretty excited about it but now.. Feeling nervous. Was afraid that I can't meet the expectation given by the company. Did some last minutes revision, I know it's useless. But still hope it's does help.
17 weeks of attachment. No school but work. Feeling is kind of weird. But seriously, I prefer going to school than to work. But it's okay. I'm going back to school in September. It's just months away from now. Maybe I should start crossing out the days from tomorrow onward.
But there's one sad thing. I'm going work on my birthday. It's always a holiday for me. Humm, that's random.
Anyway, 17 weeks shall pass very fast. I know I can do it. 2 months of holiday just pass
like that. so 4 months should be quite fast too huh?
FO BBQ yesterday. I had a nice time chatting with year 1. through I fail to remember their names but yet they remember mine. I will try my best to remember all theirs name. if I can.
trust..
Simplicity is life. Y