Y Wednesday, January 30, 2008 ; 8:40 PM
As it begin..
Quote of the day:
"Don’t fall for someone unless they are willing to catch you"
Found that while packing my room today.
It's good to have a room on your own. But it's bad when it come to cleaning. I accidentally nod my head onto the table 3 times while cleaning the computers wires. Scratch 2 of my finger while clearing up my note. Sneeze the entire day while doing the cleaning. =D I bet no one want to enter my room anymore.
The food price at the market area had gone up. I didn’t realized until the auntie said: "3 dollar" for a bowl of dumpling noodle. x)
Taxi fare went up, food price went up, teachers salary went up, even my assignment workload went up. Expect one.. My result..
Going out tomorrow =D finally!
Simplicity is life. Y