Y Monday, February 04, 2008 ; 10:59 PM
As it begin..
*edited
Went Thye Kwan Moral Welfare Home to celebrate Chinese New Year with the elderly. Had Yu Sheng, games and Sing-a-long session with them. They seem to be very hyper. When there's music, some elderly would dance.
Got to talk to one uncle there, he's great! He know how to compose songs, he talk about how he found out he like to sing. How he learnt to sing from his teacher. How he won awards. More still, he still have a song from him, about him. =D the lyrics is nice about himself, his grandfather, rainy day.
Got to talk to another lady. She's afraid. But I'm not sure on what she's afraid about. I have limited knowledge on Cantonese. I think I shall brush up my skill on that.
I think we have brighten up their day.
Begin early Chinese New Year with the elderly and CS members =)
Went Vivo City with Hui San, Jane and Yan Mei. Since it's near there, went Daiso. But couldn’t find gingerbread man mould. But instead, I brought other stuff. But if anyone where I can get gingerbread man mould. Please drop a tag =D
Have been spring cleaning this few days,
Have been eating CNY food this few days,
Have been watching anime this few days,
Got to learn a bit of Japanese words,
Lastly, day dreaming =S
Watch 2 anime movie.
The Day The Earth Move, not a bad movie. True story, about a earthquake that happen in Kobe, 1995. Lean something from there.
The Girl Who Leapt Through Time, A girl who gain a ability to "leap" backward through time. Quite a nice movie. Recommend to watch. =)
3 more days to Chinese New Year!
Excited? I am =D Because, I have excuse to visit Ee Po =D I can only visit her when it's CNY. I do hope she still remember me. The last time she saw me, she remember me as a 7 years old kid. Oh well..
Astro meeting tmr, been long since I last saw them.
Labels: event
Simplicity is life. Y