Y Monday, January 28, 2008 ; 11:12 PM
As it begin..

Exam are over!
Something to be happy about.
My FYP group is still not yet formed.
Something to be frustrating enough.
Last paper, ISNS. At least I wrote it with some understand on what I'm writing. Expect that 10 marks question. On some security architecture, and I actually wrote Firewall architecture. Pretty cool huh? I totally forgot that part.
Year 2 is ending. I think this is the most exciting, stressful, interesting and sad year I have in poly.
Exciting?
New classmates. Divided into 3 option. Information System, Mobile Appliance, and Game Option. New class, New classmate and of course for my year 1 classmates who choose the same option as me. Most importantly, Karen is still the same class with me. =)
Then, Being in MC in CSCC. Learn tons of stuff. Camps, events, Talentime. Gain tons of knowledge. Thanks!
Interesting?
I have interesting lecturers this semesters. Like my DSAL lecturer. Always stand behind my back while looking at me typing the code. The moment he talked, I jumped. And one of my GEM lecturer. "so, this is your second gem you took? You forward Gem is it?" cause she wanted to know which choice I choose for her gem. And I put 1/2. not forgetting my WEBA and SAPP lecturer. With a mic with him. He still prefer to shout. =)
But.. Although, he seem to be a bit weird in my impression. But he is a nice lecturer. Always argue with him when come to coding. But, in the end. He's right, I'm wrong. Not just learning modules from him, he also taught us something which we cant learn in textbook. =) great lecturer.
I enjoy studying this semester 2 module =D cause it's VB.
Stressful?
You can either be as free as you have nothing to do during the first semester. Or you can be as busy and tried as you hope you sleep and doing you work at the same time, for the second semester.
First semester was pretty slack. I still can played around.
As for second semester. I have lack of sleep. Assignments after assignment after assignment. After the term break, you might be handing 1 assignment on Monday, having an end of module test on Wednesday, another assignment to be hand in on Friday. Till your exams are over. Horrible days wasn’t it? Often heard this from Karen. "Daphne, how? Cannot finish. Die together?"
Sad?
The class gotta be separate again. Attachment first or FYP first. This time round. I'm going to be lonely, only 7 classmate from our class is going for attachment first. The rest are going on the second semester. FYP group consist of 5 people. So what are the remaining 2 going to do? And I'm one of them, Karen is the another of them. Lecturer say "Find group that you can work with." but, I left with strangers. And junxiong, wee cheng, terence most of my year 1 classmate are going attachment second semester.
I dislike going attachment first. Maybe what my SAPP lecturer, Mr Tan say is right. "You must love what you dislike. Because in real life, you won't always get what you like."
So, I have to accept it then.
Must special thanks to Karen. Thanks her for being my partner for all the assignments since year 1. we often like to complain, GUI suck, change. Code not efficient, change. ERD so ugly, redraw. Database wrong, redo.
Just when I was about to go club today, and she's going Popular for some stuff. She said; "See you." replied: "This year September?" got to pause a semester. And we shall work together for FYP. =D
Also must the rest of my classmate. For helping me in assignments, tutorials and many more. =D like Jun xiong, Wee Cheng, Terence, Wei Kang and more. =D got to miss the fun out with them.
Didn’t realized that I type such a long post. But.. Just felt like =)
Labels: exam
Simplicity is life. Y