Y Friday, January 04, 2008 ; 11:16 PM
As it begin..
Felt like sleeping, but yet you can't
Felt like giving up, but yet you can't
Felt so tired, but you have no choice
Just 3 days of school open. Feel so horrible. Sleepless night daily, just to do revision for test and rushing assignments. 2 weeks of holiday is just not enough to cover all this.
Some stuffs to be happy about but not all of them.
ISNS Assignment, SAPP Exam, TFC Assignment, BUOM Presentation All done. I have clear this 4 things within 3 days.
SAPP and WEBA Assignment deadline have been postpone. I'm so glad that the lecturer actually extend the deadline. If not, I don’t think I will be here blogging.
I still have, ELIT Presentation, WEBA Assignment, WEBA Exam, SAPP Assignment, MDAD Assignment, ELIT Exam. To be fill up within the 2 weeks. And it's like 2 days interval of each events.
On top of that, I have been scheduling for interview for my attachment. Horrible month.
After that, I will be having my exams. Gosh.. Glad that it's only 3 exams. BUOM, MDAD, ISNS. x)
BUOM Presentation went quite well for my group. =)
SAPP was a gone case for me. Went in the exam hall, almost empty minded. Funny thing it was. Saw the question. I remember the chapter, I remember the page, I remember the lines. But I just don’t remember the codes. In the end, I create my own code. And it's rubbish.
WEBA Assignment, another gone case. when the assignment is done. I shall be good at using cookie. cookie here, cookie there, cookie everywhere in my assignment. right now, i know how to bake cookie but, I don't know how to use programming cookie. hate sql, join 2, 3 tables together. Karen much worst, join 4 tables together just to retrieve some form. hai. I must finish WEBA soon.
Shall look for 1 month later, where it's holiday. I shall fully enjoy this holiday. I shall meet up with all my friends, Shuyi, Julia, Jin Ru, Lisa, Jasmine and many more. Miss them!
Shouldn’t be blogging anymore till my exams are over I guess. Meantime, I guess I will stay out of cca, wont go club unless important than my exams and assignment. =)
All the best for the exams! =)
Labels: assignment, exam, presentation
Simplicity is life. Y