Y Monday, January 07, 2008 ; 11:21 PM
As it begin..
Felt like blogging and I shall blog =)
WEBA Assignment deadline
extend again To this coming Wednesday. and i'm sick of it already.
Should I study for WEBA Exam or continuing my work on WEBA Assignment? Both to be done by Wednesday.
Random Stuff:
Login into blackboard today. I type;
Username: p1000001
Password: password01
And I couldn't got in. got frustrated kept trying till, I realized that, that login is available for my WEBA assignment only.
Looking back in year 1 assignment. I'm required to do this part and I couldn’t got this part work till the day I handed in the assignment. But now, I'm able to do it. Mean I have learn something by now.
Okay, that's random.
ISNS lecturer told us something "If you study for the sake of studying, just to get good grade for you exam. Then you will never learn anything."
I totally agree with the statement being said.
It's just only Monday today. I still have 2 more weeks to go.Back to study.
Labels: assignment
Simplicity is life. Y