Y Sunday, December 02, 2007 ; 11:13 PM
As it begin..
Went for
Standard Chartered Singapore Marathon 2007 not as a runner, but as a volunteer. =) Saw Fiona and Pauline running for 10KM =)

Went over to Julia's brother house before that, along with Xing Fang and Pei Rong. Played UNO while killing the time. I'm sure 4 of us had a good laugh =)
Reach Padang round 2.30am. Receive the Addia shirt and the tag. Receive briefing and off we set to our respective location. Julia and I suppose to be beside the drink point station near the start point area. But in the end, we end up doing the
Drink StationApparently, the team who were suppose to do this location went somehow disappear. Try to call for help, but it's useless. Julia mostly was carry the boxes to the table. While I dispatch the bottles. I told her "You can used this chance to train yourself carry food?" she replied me by saying "I don’t think is that heavy as this." x)
Got re-deploy to the end point. Seeing all the kids to finish up the kids dash.


The FO QM might like this =))

Simplicity is life. Y