Y Wednesday, December 05, 2007 ; 10:52 PM
As it begin..
The time has gone faster than usual. Tomorrow is Thursday. Weekend is coming. December has arrived. 2007 is ending soon. So many things left undone.
Well people are so called celebrating for holidays to arrive. I wished there's no holiday for me. At least when I need help in assignment I can call lecturers to help me in it. Another reason for not wanting to holiday to arrive that fast is.. When holiday are over. I mean deadline for assignments and tests and soon exams. When lecturers said, "There is no exams in this module." students cheers for it. But we didn’t expected that instead of no exams, we have end of semester modules test. Which will take place few before exam, which mean I will have lesser time to study for it. Worst still, right after the term holiday. It will take place one week after another week till exams are over.
Maybe what Lynn told me was right. With the current assignment with have now. There's no way we can finish it. No matter how hard we try. We talked beyond that, valuable lesson learnt =)
There's so many things I would want to say. I want to do. But now is not the time yet. But there's one thing I know. And I really sense it. But I don't know how to put it in words.
I'm the girl who is sensitive with words. Whatever you guys said. I will remember it. And will remember it.
Daphne, promised the stuff that you have promised.
Quotes for the day:
"Don't rely on the past to create the future; rely on the future to erase the past."
Simplicity is life. Y