Y Tuesday, December 11, 2007 ; 10:11 PM
As it begin..
Resume sent, Part of WEBA Assignment done. But stuffs seem forever unfinished.
Newspaper seem to know what our assignment is about, and it's trying to help us. Last Friday The Strait Times newspaper. Feature showing of iPhone related news. It's definite an advantage to our class. Next assignment, presentation on iPhone we could use it as part of our presentation. I wonder if that articles was shown before our 2nd submission date. What do you think will happen?
Holiday is coming. And, I'm not looking forward to it. In the past, I always complain that I don’t have a nice holiday to look forward to. Now I rather have schools than holidays. Right after the holiday, on the first day after term break. I'm having SAPP End Of Module Written Test along with TFC and ISNS assignment to be handed in. On the same week, I have 1 presentation and WEBA Assignment to be handed in.
I wish I had 52 hours a day.But yet, I wish April could come faster. So I can get back my charger back. I don’t even know which senior took my charger. As far as I know, I have problem using Eric's charger. The phone doesn’t seem to be charging. Bla.. I cruse and swear my phone every time I charge it. x)
It's raining cats and dogs during the late afternoon today. Saw a man, who is very helpful. He kept sheltering the public by holding a Clean and Green Week 2001 umbrella (I remember cause I was waiting for the bus for very long) when people alight or abroad the bus. Initially, I thought he's waiting for his wife or his children. But, he just stood there, when there's buses come, he just opened his umbrella and shelter the people. Kind people =)
I wonder what my brother doing now. He's in Lao doing GOS (Gift of Sight) for 7 days. And he started packing his luggage one week ago. Lolz, in the end, I even help him pack his luggage and lend him some of my clothing x) I told him, I want a gift from there. And I already know what he's going to buy for me.
a keychain when he's oversea. He will only buy keychain for me. x) so.. Ya.. Envy him, have such trip to oversea. Mum once told me, a fortune teller told my mum. My brother destined to travel oversea. There are something that maybe we should believe. He might have a chance to go ShangHai next year. Another keychain again! =D
Assignments suck..Week 15 - SAPP End Of Module Test, TFC Assignments, ISNS Assignment, BUOM Presentation, WEBA Assignment
Week 16 - ELIT Presentation, SAPP Assignment, WEBA End Of Module Test
Week 17 - MDAD Assignment, ELIT End Of Module Test
Week 18/19 - BUOM, ISNS, MDAD Exams.
After which,
IT'S HOLIDAY =)
Labels: assignment, phone
Simplicity is life. Y