Y Saturday, December 01, 2007 ; 8:26 PM
As it begin..
Inter-con Captain Ball ended yesterday for us. Yup, we did not make it into the final. Well, but I'm sure each and everyone of us know one another better. Play not for the sake of playing. But play with enjoyment.
I finally went over for Friday session ever since I have been missing there for around 2 months? I'm glad they still remember me. I don’t wish for more, but just for some laughter. Sometimes, questions like this will still pop up. "So, which CCA do you prefer the most? CSCC or Astronomy?" the best thing to do. Is to remain silent. =) I do admit that I mostly spent my time over at CS. But right now. What I need most is to spend more time on assignment. Right Karen?
Assignments and still assignments. On top of that I'm bother with FYP groups mate. Why the management put me in ITP first? Well, if he place me in the second semester, make no different at all. Asking lecturers about it. Asking for suggestions and such. But it's seem to not to be useful. I'm down to face with something which I'm not happy about. But there nothing that I can hope for. Sometimes, people will not tend to think till the day had arrive itself.
Maybe that's life..I'm tired of assignments, I'm tired of finding FYP group mates, can you stop adding stuff onto me? Which is totally not important?December coming, means 2007 is coming to the end.
Labels: assignment, captain ball, intercon
Simplicity is life. Y