Y Wednesday, December 19, 2007 ; 11:33 PM
As it begin..
A GD Option students would easy identify whether the scene is CG (Computer graphic). An IS option students know nothing about that expect typing of unlimited of coding.Anyway, went for a field trip today. Along with Barnet, Weien and Wilson. I'm so glad that we are in the same GEM. Actually, it's by pure luck. Weien and I decided to take this GEM, coincidently Wilson also apply for this gems, on first day of GEM, we saw Barnet entering the class. x)
Went to Vivo City and Clarke Quay for photo taking. After which went for a movie at Vivo City. National Treasure - Book Of Secrets. Consider not a bad movie. Since I did not fall a sleep in the theater, but I almost fall a sleep. That explain why I seldom watch movie. And.. The popcorn taste so weird. x)



This GEM allows all of us to bond together =)
Simplicity is life. Y