Y Friday, December 21, 2007 ; 11:45 PM
As it begin..
Went to have a look at exam schedule. It's out. =(
BUOM - 21 Jan; 6pm
MDAD - 23 Jan; 9am
ISNS - 28 Jan; 2pm
Morning, afternoon, evening paper. I have all of them. Plus 3 more unofficial exam papers. Which means I have 6 papers to study. =( first paper, 2nd Jan. which is first day of school?
TFC assignment, I only left 1 storyboard and 2 fieldtrip to write up. Photos that I took for fieldtrip is crap. I'm going Vivo City and Clack Quay again to take all the photos again. who want tag along with me?
Met Joycelyn just now, accompany her to buy Christmas stuffs. Went to try clothes for AD (Appreciation Dinner) stuff. But cant get any suitable one. And the dinner is next Wednesday. =) bless me then.
Shiying yesterday msn me "5 more days to Christmas" I was .. So fast? Doesn’t look like a Christmas to me.
I have not yet started studying for SAPP. I'm doomed.
Labels: christmas, exam
Simplicity is life. Y