Y Saturday, December 15, 2007 ; 11:42 PM
As it begin..
Senior Appreciation Party.
First time, I went Astro Club Room. Saw that many people inside the club room. Have difficulty finding my way through inside. x)
That night was also Geminid Meteor Shower. Only caught 13 meteor, but quite a good achievement for me. Cause I seldom see that many of meteor shower before. Watch till, I fall a slept at the stadium.
Meanwhile, I have learn quite a lot of stuffs that night. Like, how to hunt M41. I spent quite a lot of time hunting that. But glad that Kun Long is patient in teaching me. Know how to identify a star from a star chart, had a nice time finding the star from the star chart with Pei Lin when we already know what star is that. Know how to slove rubik cube, L. Wei Jian taught me how. But I think I have forgotten by now. Lastly, Da Cai taught me how to play a simple song using keyboard. Have to admit I have no talent in music area.
took photos, but I'm lazy to upload.
As expected holiday has arrive. Assignments.. And still assignments.. So many things to do. But yet, don’t know where to start. Have some activities during the holiday too. Astro/MC outing, FO meeting, Spring cleaning, Appreciation Dinner, met up with secondary school friends, DSA flag day and so on. But it's impossible for me to go all of them.
Oh well..
Slept for 7 hours, and I'm still sleepy.
Who can answer me, what the point of saying "I will try". where you didn't try at all?Labels: SAP
Simplicity is life. Y