Listening to: You Are The Music In Me, High School Musical 2
Oct 6, Saturday ` Went over to St Theresa for com service to celebrate Moon cake festival. Through, it's late. But I'm sure the elderly over there enjoy it =) there were performance from our club, wushu club and CMCC.
Chatted with 2 elderly, one told me story about Chinese history when our club people were acting the skit. Well, at least now I know something about Chinese history. The other one was telling me to use the beans that CMCC provided for them, to cook green bean soup.
Thanks Xing Fang for the ice cream =) Thanks a lot! =) Thanks OCs who is in this event =) 3 cheers for you guys! =)
Went over to Krayon's 21st party at downtown east. I love the cake that Krayon had for her birthday. Cause, it's a mango cake. According to my mum, the cake is origin from Taiwan.
Thanks Krayon for inviting me to your party! =D
Actually, I'm thinking. When I'm 21st, my youngest brother would be 12 year old? When, my youngest brother is 21st, then I'm like 30 year old? So old! x)
3 Oct, Wednesday ` I find this quite funny.
During GEM, lecturer ask a question "So have anyone written a script before?"
Barnet replied "Yar, Javascript."
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Ginnette! =D
~
Tag Reply:
Siyu - thanks thanks! It's helpful!
Rachel - Yup, so treasure love one =)
Julia - Thanks! And please take good care of your leg =)
Moon Kian - haha, cause I'm waiting for my free day to arrive =P
Nut - where my ride? =P
Jing Lan - linked =)
Eelin - haha, yar no choice my gems at T1A so far! 1 end to the other end x)
Nette - welcome, but it's nice =D post more!
Carine - thanks! I shall go and buy 1 day
Kelvin - I'm not lazy =P just that .. Er nth to blog?
Shu ting - haha, stop slapping on my thigh, I know it nice =P
Puik - yup sushi! I want to eat! =D