Y Monday, October 01, 2007 ; 9:41 PM
As it begin..
Listening to: My Only Wish (This Year) - Britney Spears
I shall endure for another 2 week before I can get to eat them x)
Monday Blues. Monday training? T2131 to LT17B to T2023 to T1912C. Up and down and up and back to down again. I'm not tired from studying. But, I'm tired of walking up and down. Tomorrow shall be the same again.
Went over to the library with Rachel and Girl. Since we have 40 minutes of break before the next lesson. Borrow Garfield DVD to watch. But unfortunately, due to limited TV that they had in library, we can't watch. Went over to some lab computer and watch Doraemon instead. I'm sure all 3 of use had a good laugh.
Interesting Fact during ISNS (Information System and Network Security) lesson. Lecturer comment that NIRC are high confidential. Girl added "not really, people are willing to give their NIRC while checking for lucky draw prize". Which I partly agree.
I printed lecture notes, tutorials, practical till for each page I print. It's cost 5 cents. x) and worst till, I have not finish printing all my lectures notes.
I gotta be a hardworking girl and read newspaper. I need to source for iPhone articles for my report writing. Seriously, report writing is not my style. I prefer programming. Although, sometimes it's suck.
Life's fragile take good care of your health everyone. Was stun when Rachel told me about it. most importantly, sometimes do treasure friends around you. You will not know what will happen to them. End
Simplicity is life. Y