Y Friday, September 28, 2007 ; 11:36 PM
As it begin..

I saw someone wearing this shirt. I have the urge to buy this shirt. But I'm not sure where can I get it in the first place. Well, I can slowly find it. I think I have unlimited time. Maybe when the time I got it. it's already outdated.
Anyway, Hey Gorgeous! Came to SP today. FC 5 foyer was very crowded. I wonder why the school didn’t thought of the Plaza or the EEE foyer that area. Mal, Julian, Hui San and me had a hard time finding our way through to the club house. Anyway 4 of us when to Big Bookstore to purchase my sub com and we lost track of time.
MC meeting, the room was so cold that I keep changing the temperature of the room. But it's make no use anyway. Went to Holland Village for our usual dinner. 14 people squeezing into one big table.
I begin to understand people who created programming is a genius. Simple task that we seldom notice it. it's took programmer to write one long coding to achieve it. example. People will be using drag and down to create table in word. But today in practical, we only use coding to create table in words using VB.net. It's horrible. But, it's fun. Cause I like VB =D
Receive agenda from Mal about the meeting not long ago. Till now, I realized that I've been in MC for half a year. So fast! I felt another 1 sem till I step down. I also received Li jan mail, humm. Astro is handing the committee to the new com soon too. That mean I have been in astro committee like almost a year? Time files x)
Got this quote while reading the agenda. Quite meaningful.
Life is no brief candle to me. It is a sort of splendid torch which I have got a hold of for the moment, and I want to make it burn as brightly as possible before handing it on to future generations.
Tomorrow going to paint banner in school =)
the branch and the leaf. brown and green! =))
Labels: school
Simplicity is life. Y