Second day of school. Damn boring. Yesterday was whole day of lectures, nothing related to IT. Some Business module, information security and law of IT. felt so sleepy in class. Suddenly, I felt that IT module is so great, maybe I'm not suitable for business module. Report writing is not my style. And just only yesterday I received
7 assignments . How great is it. 2 of them are due in week 5.
This sem the lecturers are weird. The way they taught us, the way they want things to get done. And the tone they used on us. Doesn’t suit the poly environment. More information can be found by clicking my email address in msn =)
Money, money and still money. Spending a hundred dollar for each semester just for 3 books is not worth it. this sem 2 books for like $70+. And we are using it like 15 weeks?
Children Day party at T11A last Sunday. Seeing children playing the stations games is just so adorable. But the event was a success. Thanks the Comm Service OC for planning this event.
Simplicity is life. Y