Y Monday, October 08, 2007 ; 11:57 PM
As it begin..
Listening to: Everyday, High School Musical 2
I realized that I have 3 assignments due in 2 weeks time. But nothing seem to be done within me nor my classmate. Maybe, we are too used to "last minutes" work.
Not just only that, I found out all my lecturers in this semester are all male. Which make the lecture quite boring. But I actually found ELIT (Ethics And Law Of IT) quite interesting.
Walking up and down again. Raining worsen the season where we need to make a big detour to our destination. I love raining day while I'm at home, but not I'm in school.
Went over and meet up with Julia to buy Jin Ru's present. I think we brought quite a few items of her. I hope she will like it =D shop after shop in JP. Often, we side track and search for our stuff instead. But in the end we finally brought the presents. =)
Julia saw a Snoopy handphone pouch. She brought it, and in a turn. I brought a handphone pouch with her too. I wanted to buy that bear handphone strip. But, for no reason I brought a Eeyon handphone pouch. But, all right, the pouch that I'm currently using can be declare as unwanted item. x)

I don't know why I brought that too. But it's nice right? =P
Went over to some Japanese restaurant at level 2 after buying the present. Julia ate like I starve her for days. But the way she ate was so unglam. Lolz. Chatted with her, but I think she was busy eating that talking =P
Too much of coincident, both me and julia were wearing brown top and brown shoes. And she's claim that I copy her cause she started her school on 8 am x) well, okay x)
Brown shirts!
Before she left the train, she surprise me with the bear hp strip that I have been eyeing since just now. Thanks Julia! She said that the bear was cursed by it owner before reaching it. x) Everytime out with Julia, she will do funny stuff. I dont know why x)
I seem to be interest in computer forensics.
Labels: crazy, monday, present
Simplicity is life. Y