Y Wednesday, July 04, 2007 ; 11:21 PM
As it begin..
Shall keep this entry short and sweet.
DEUI assignment part 2. I must really work very x2 hard for this assignment. Cause my assignment simply suck. Assignment due 1 month from now, I better get starting now. I still have 4 more assignment to go.
Had lunch with Julia, she ar. I think she’s too hungry. eh, remember 4 more season can of drinks =P
Went SMA AGM, actually I nearly went lost. Or rather I’m lost on the way to the AGM. Cause I can’t find the road to it. Their door gift, pillow =P can use for connection camp uh.
I promised to help Xinyi. Any cscc member who like to help out in POLY 50 this coming Wednesday? Can find her, er got free CCA points? Er got free T-shirt? Er mostly importantly, can see our club people running =P
Open house tml. catch me if you see me! =P
Simplicity is life. Y