Y Saturday, July 07, 2007 ; 10:55 PM
As it begin..
Anyone knows how to play “Game Of Life”? Then maybe you could tell me how much money should be have when we first just started. Well, I was having a game with Jane, Hui San and Julian. We begin the game without knowing how much we got to start with. In the end we just randomly pick any amount by our own wish. The second time we play is without any cash in the beginning, I think we can count the winner by who’s has the least amount of debt own =)
Talentine meeting, that why I have time to play “Game of life” with them. *wink*
I took so long to hunt a planet, Jupiter. Must thank JJ on his patient to teach me. Well, I think I spent like 1 hour just to find that. Erm, better try next time then =)
Went Macdonald with them. Talk to them chat with them. I think it’s been a long time that I ever went Macdonald with them. =)
Prep for connection today =). Guess I have not enough sleep. Sorry if I have offend anyone. went home around 9pm..
I'm too tired to do anything
Simplicity is life. Y