Y Monday, July 09, 2007 ; 10:20 PM
As it begin..
Finally there is one day I got to enjoy my lesson. I enjoying learning state diagram and learning the partition stuff during NMA lesson.
Got my result for DSAL MST. I was a bit, er stun. Didn’t really expect to get this result but.. Got to work harder for my exam. I was even stress when I see the my friends grade above me. x)
5 assignment due in 3 weeks times. Do I really have the time to complete it?
NMA assignment was release. Got to work with pair. I'm working with my girl. So I was asking her. You want server to be your admin no. or client to be your admin no.? She call me to choose. I choose Client, cause C for Chan. Karen took server. She say it mean "sian". The way she say it was funny.
I have been looking at tv for quite long just to get idea for my DEUI.
Simplicity is life. Y