Y Sunday, July 15, 2007 ; 6:59 PM
As it begin..
Had
Connection Camp from 13th July to 15 July. The theme was wizardry. Gain some experience from being a GP. Second time being a GP, humm learn from stuff from the senior. Like how the camp actually go behind the scene and such. Had 6 hours of sleep for the past 2 days =) I wonder if I'm able to pay attention to class tomorrow.
This year Connection Camp was about Wizardry. The School of Dardanus, along with 6 classes Ariest(heal), Buffin(Air), Chiro(Fire), Dyfro(Water), Eannon(Warrior), Flinton(Stone). They come together and attend lesson(games).
Great effort for Joycelyn, Ben, Kelvin and Yiwen. They have been staying late up in school before the camp for the planning. They even had only a few hours of sleep during the entire camp. Good Job done! =) also the Ocs, helpers and of course campers! =)
Choose between camper, GL and GP. I prefer to be a camper after trying all this 3 post. So, if you have a chance to be a camper. Size the chance! *wink*
Connection Camp, a learning camp.
2 more weeks. I need to submit all my 5 assignment. Hai.. After assignment will be exams. If I'm not wrong, I will be having 4 official papers and 3 unofficial papers.
All the best Daphne!
Cheer up Julia! =)
Labels: camp
Simplicity is life. Y