Y Tuesday, July 17, 2007 ; 11:39 PM
As it begin..
Sick and tired of doing assignments. It seem to be the assignments period. Everyone is rushing to complete their assignment on time. Lecturers reminding student to hand in their assignment on time. You could simple listen "Class, you assignment is due in 3 weeks time, there will be no extension for this assignment." you could heard this out, in every lesson where there assignment to be handed in.
Sorry Wee Cheng and Karen. I tired my best to do my assignment with you guys. But, I seem to doze off after sometimes. Karen join me in the end. The dozing friends. =) but, I promised I will get a good rest and start my engine to do the assignment =)
Seriously, I'm just tired of doing assignment. Especially, DEUI, this assignment is making me going round and round. I started 2 weeks ago and now, I'm still right at the original state where I started it 2 weeks ago. How's bad can it be?
Lucky, I do have a wonderful bunch of friend will stay beside me when I'm down. =)
No more of that.. Happy 19th Birthday Siyu! we did chat, talk about module that we face
Flash and of course our group, ECHO =) we spent quite a long time thinking what is in our group. Conclusion, we are both old =) gotta meet her soon, after her fyp project along with the rest of the groupmate too. =) Enjoy your day! Echo mummy! *wink*
end my photo with cscc peep at K box =) Weien's birthday
Simplicity is life. Y