Y Tuesday, July 03, 2007 ; 12:09 AM
As it begin..
MIT AGM was on last Friday. Somehow, the person who is at the registration booth remember who I'm and which club I'm from. I was "er.. You got a great memory!" the speech by the director was very funny. =) all the best for the MC 07/08.
Weekend was rushing for DEUI assignment. When I'm done with it. I out found that there no drop box for it. Rumor spread that the assignment was due in Wednesday instead. =s
Got back my paper for NMA. I just pass! I forgot to do a 16 marks question. I shall be very careful in my next paper.
Went for BE AGM today with Malcolm and Julian. Unique style of AGM. Got MC in it =) their door gift look interesting. Had dinner with Julia and Kelvin. That the fastest meal that I had, I think?
Was late for like 10 min. glad that I only miss a small portion of it. Astro has a lot of up coming events. Like meteor showers, event with CLS, interaction camp and the list go on. Peilin and I take up the Astro Venture trip, Malaysia, Desuaru. Shall go "shopping" together with her to find some agent about this trip. Astro is going to make a club jacket, I think by then I got all the club jackets. Haha, committee interview is coming.. Humm.. Mean going to hand over soon.
Julia, cheer up!
Simplicity is life. Y