Y Friday, June 29, 2007 ; 12:18 AM
As it begin..
Last day of MST. DSAL, I pray that I can get a least a C+ for it. I don’t want to fail my assignment. I didn’t even run the program, I guess trying to make myself happy?
But still, MST over! Now DEUI Assignment. Monday 9am due. Then SDT assignment, DSAL Assignment and JSPG Assignment.. I thought I just handed in JSPG assignment today? Hai..
Slack in club while waiting for Krayon. =) went town..
Special thanks to Julia! She was by my side when I'm down. Listening to all my rubbish and such. Thanks Julia! I save a chat log! Must see how much she misses me! Lolz!
Date: 28th June '07 (midnight)
Julia :: happycrazy! says:you brighten me up!
Julia :: happycrazy! says:you hear my rants!
Julia :: happycrazy! says:you were there when you could!
Julia :: happycrazy! says:tts y i love you for!
Julia :: happycrazy! says:and thank you for supporting cs event!
Julia :: happycrazy! says:tts how i know you!
Julia :: happycrazy! says:thank you for going j8!
Julia :: happycrazy! says:haha!
That why I love Julia too! Ha! Glad that I went over CS event, glad that I went over to J8, glad that I stay over for dinner =P lolz. Our Ray of Light shop right? Shall continue open until… hahah!
Simplicity is life. Y