Y Wednesday, June 27, 2007 ; 8:24 PM
As it begin..
Today was NMA MST, Erm can I say I can roughly do the paper? Well, at least I know the answer in most of the MCQ. As for the rest, er.. Quite all right. I can only said, I have the most confidence in the last question on section B. the permission thingy.
Chat with Hui Xin while waiting for the rest for their gems test. Chat quite a lot. Knows quite a lot of stuff. Never judge someone from the cover. Then we decided to talk about our FYP group mate. We like sort of finding people to work for FPY project. I guess we think abit too far.
Went for 7th Dialogue Session. Listen to other con club MCs and listen to their activities of the year. Humm, CSCC was the last 2nd to be present. Had a chat with the Officer-in-charge. Mr David Lee.. Then bla bla bla.. Then we choose vice chair to co-chair with SPSU. Humm.. Result was out. =)
Tml last paper, DSAL MST. Humm..
Then I shall chiong my JSPG assignment and DEUI assignment =s
Labels: all right
Simplicity is life. Y