Y Monday, June 18, 2007 ; 1:21 AM
As it begin..
Friday was MC meeting cum Talentine Meeting. As usual people are late for meeting. Humm.. Maybe next time 1pm meeting I shall sms them and say it start at 12.30? Lolz. As per usual many stuff to be write, I still can't hang of the adopt, close, second thing. They are way too fast. Never mind I can try that again in the next meeting =)
Talentine meeting, I'm in Performer area. Working with Benjamin and Dionna. Actually I still don’t really know my job scope well, but I will find out more about it. =) happy working !
Before talentine meeting, they surprise me with cake and present. Oreo chocolate cake! Yummy! Yummpy! And the presents they gave me, look like a star but not really a star shape necklace =P I wonder where they find that? Cause I have been to many places and find? Never mind about that, but I'm happy. Love them lots! <3! Went to have dinner with them at Holland Village again. I think we sat there for a long time.
Saturday was a special day =) enjoy myself!
Special Thanks to my friends who wish me Happy Birthday! Thank you! I wish my birthday wasn't on weekend please. Too crowded =X End my photo with MC photos =P


Simplicity is life. Y